I was up all night last night, leaving me in a pretty foul mood today. I tried cheering up with exercising, picking tiger lillies out of the backyard and making Happy Birthday Katie Kupcakes (the goal is to have the baby before I eat all of them!) They're dark chocolate - you'd think a child of mine would be convinced to come out to experience the smells of chocolate cupcakes!
We went to the last birthing class last night (we were overjoyed, since we thought there was still another one next week!) We watched a video called Happiest Baby On the Block, which showed many crying, colicy babies and how to soothe them. The video itself made me tired and a little worried about what I got myself in to! lol. Funny enough, it had a different affect on Bill. I thought crying babies were supposed to affect a man more in the way of not being able to stand it, but he really watched the video. When we were in the car, he said he was really looking forward to spending time with the baby, getting to hold her and trying some of those techniques. As he fell asleep last night, he mumbled that seeing all the babies in the video got him really excited to soon be a father and taking care of the baby.
Now if only the baby would agree to come out!
No comments:
Post a Comment