The cramps and BH just keep getting stronger and more often. I'm losing things I'm supposed to lose, and I'm just feeling "done." My goal is to get her out between Thursday and Sunday, by means of many popular sworn by induction methods - like eggplant! (I ate some eggplant yesterday. All last night I had severe cramping and lost more MP by morning. They were bad enough that I was jealous Bill could just sleep peacefully through with no pain so I kept kicking him through the hardest ones! Just toughening him up for labor, really....lol)
So hopefully by the end of the week, Katie will be here. Meanwhile I'm so uncomfortable and in pain. It's making me impatient, grumpy and courageous (though whenever I get bad pains, I immediately get scared!)
Went swimming again today. It felt sooo good to be weightless again, but after just an hour I got really cold and felt super tired, so I had to get out. I had planned to swim around for the full three hours offered, but I just didn't have the energy. If the baby isn't here by the weekend, we'll be going again and using it as exercise, since today I used it moreso just to relax my body a bit.
I can't believe pregnancy is almost over and every day I wonder if something will happen. It's such a very strange time, it's hard to explain. Nothing feels very predictable anymore!
Some pics from today:
Some crazy belly pics from a few days ago:
Almost there...........
ReplyDelete