Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 20, 2011

38w, 4d

Wow, I seem to be able to do just about nothing right now.

The last two days have been filled with doing nothing much more than laying down, reading and drinking lots of water (with plenty of bathroom breaks inbetween.) I have zero energy to do anything. Thankfully the house is pretty clean so I am able to just relax right now. I just need to get the bedroom in shape, which requires all of folding some laundry, putting it away and changing the bedsheets.

Last night I couldn't breathe at all. Makes me a little worried at how long this baby is! She's dropped, laying low, but still can be blocking up my lungs. I went to bed with a hard time breathing, had a mountain of pillows behind me, then woke up all night still struggling to breathe. I went to the bathroom five times through the night. No sleep happened at all! I'd love to sleep now, but naps always seem impossible lately. I find that unless the room is absolutely freezing cold, I can not sleep either. Bill keeps waking up shivering under the blankets. I'm usually either comfortable or still hot!

 Two days left until I start actively trying to get Katie out of me. I couldn't control myself and decided to eat my leftover eggplant parm from Saturday. So now I'll have to pick up more eggplants and make more on my own. Hopefully something that I do this weekend will work!

In the meanwhile, I'm exhausted.

EDIT: I am DONE with pregnancy now! Officially. I don't care anymore about star signs or having her on a certain date, I want her out now! Tonight! Get it over with! I'm currently a very unhappy, very pregnant woman and I want it over. I'm pretty sure I'm not overreacting, it may be from laying down but it hasn't gone away in the last ten minutes, so I'm pretty sure it's really there. On my side, there's two faint lines. LINES! Actually, they're not quite like lines, they're more like an irregular dotted line. But they're loooong. Like three or four inches. Two long beginnings of stretch marks! NO! I will not have this - 9 months with no stretch marks, she's due any day now, I'm not going to develop them now! Not when I'm so very close to being done! I need to be able to still wear bikinis, without a belly full of stretches! I'm so afraid of them getting darker. Can't believe just a few days shy of her exit, Katie wants to leave her mark behind. As if I needed more scars on my belly!

I'd post a picture of my sadness, but it won't show up on pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment