Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 3, 2011

36w, 1d

One day late, but I was really busy yesterday with birthing classes, baking, cooking and a little cleaning (and quite a bit of napping) to get around to this.

 I don't think there's really any updates. I have 27 days to go until my due date currently, and I'm finding it hard to wrap my mind around the fact that I'll be a full 37 weeks next week - full term and ready to start trying natural inducement methods that will hopefully start helping out around 38 - 39 weeks. My goal is to see if she'll come around 39 weeks, since my birthing center won't let me go more than a week before inducement, and I want to stay far away from medical interventions if at all possible. Now that I know she's head down, I'm determined to keep going with my birth plan and try to make her listen to me! Speaking of which, I should probably order that pool soon....

 I think that's it, so here's the 36 week bump pictures. She seems to be laying in a funny position, so my belly in some of the pictures looks pretty odd and wavy (I didn't realize it until I was going over them.)






Ones I played with:


No comments:

Post a Comment