Ten weeks today! It's going by so fast. I'm glad to be almost out of the scary first trimester, but at the same time it's scary how fast it's going by! I thought pregnancy would crawl by and feel like it would last forever, but so far I can barely keep up with the changing weeks!
Baby is the size of a prune today, has longer arms and legs, is growing nails and hair, and is about an inch and 1/4th long. It can roll around and stretch plenty in there now. I'm excited to see how big the baby has gotten and to see movement when I go for the next scan at 13 weeks.
I was so close to feeling out of the woods for sickness, but the last few days have had me beat. Throwing up and exhaustion has been aplenty instead. Guess I had a day or two of good days and that's it! A little tease to show that one day, it won't be mandatory to throw up at least once a day. Or maybe the more stressed I am, the more my stomach knots up and sends me running to the toliet.
Belly pics this week aren't too good since it turned dark before I could take them. But I'm starting to get a small, hard bump low down. It starts at the fundus line and balloons out a bit, though it's hard to see in pictures since it's still quite small.


Oh lord, she using words like "fundus"...guess you're an official momma now! LOL Now I feel bad for not coming over...I coulda done your pics for this week. Oh well. Next Thursday?
ReplyDeleteLol, sure. It was good you didn't come over though - I got really sick today and felt pretty crappy all day.
ReplyDelete