Just got back from my baby appointment. Everything went really well there - we heard the heartbeat, found out my blood and iron levels were good, and everything is on track. However, I woke up feeling terrible - a migraine like headache and nausea. As soon as I walked in the door to my house, the return of the vomitting happened! It seems like every time it goes away for a few days, it comes back much worse. I was so hoping, after about three days of no puking, that it was gone for good. Nope.
We really enjoyed hearing the healthy heartbeat. I'd love to get a doppler to hear it more often if I wasn't so afraid that I'd drive myself nuts over it. I know I'd go into a panic if I couldn't find it every single time, or quickly enough. I'm so glad the baby is doing well and on schedule.
Yesterday, I finally got around to taking the belly pictures for this week. Since it was Christmas weekend, I added a bow!
After I was finished with the bow, I plopped it on Sophie's head:
Now on the 3rd belly picture I can see your hips spreading and your waist getting "rounder". That is where you weight is coming on, you are getting those "birthing hips" (which you will appreciate later when you have to push out that HUGE baby ! LOL !
ReplyDeleteJust joking ! (almost)
I can definitely see a difference in your belly this week though, you are carrying across not all in front, so still a girl in my ever so humble opinion !
I was going to say that my hips have been like that for a long time, but then I looked at the other pictures from the past few weeks and they do look a lot bigger.
ReplyDelete