Phew, this baby is kicking my butt before it even reaches two inches in height!
Last night we went for a quick grocery shopping trip. Dh and I looked like quite the pair! He was favoring his hurt knee, and I couldn't put weight on my right leg because my back was knotted up so badly from nerves, which led to me basically hobbling and dragging my leg. Turns out that wasn't the best thing to do - by the time we reached the check out, I needed to sit down. By the time we reached the doors, I had to stop in the middle of the road because I needed a couple minutes (or hours) to make my legs work again. DH put the groceries by the car and then carried me the rest of the way. I never experienced my body freezing up like that. It was so painful I was almost in tears. And from what I hear, the only way to relieve sciatic nerve pain is by...more pain! Massaging and icing, along with certain exercizes that create more pain than the sciatic nerve is doing itself.
Today, I set out to get the house cleaned, since it's overflowing with Christmas boxes and dishes. I decided to tackle the dishes, and got about five done before I had a throwing up marathon. It seems like every time I take the B6 vitamins - which are supposed to help morning sickness! - I puke less than a minute later. It's a very bitter pill, and I'm pretty sure it's doing the opposite than attended!
Everyone always says that vomitting makes you feel better. I think my body is deciding to skip that step now that it's pregnant. I never feel better after throwing up. In fact, I usually feel worse. My stomach hurts from heaving and just in general and my throat gets so sore and scratchy. Let alone the fact that I want to throw up again from knowing that I just threw up!
It's a never ending cycle.
Try taking it with a spoonful of applesauce. I always feel nauseated if I take my BC and vitamins with fluids (feels like they stick in my throat), but when I take them with something thick like applesauce or yogurt they stay down better.
ReplyDeleteLol, Bill actually suggested something similar after having to hide Sophie's pills in foods for her to eat it because they tasted so bad. My problem is, all yogurt right now tastes "too sweet" to get down and applesauce turns my stomach. I have a limited amount of things I can eat, and not many of them can hide a pill inside!
ReplyDeleteHopefully I'm near the end of this. That's basically what I'm clinging to!