Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 12, 2010

11 weeks, 3 days Pt 2

Forgot to share earlier that I have officially bought my first items for Baby! One of my baby sites were giving away a promo word to get free slings from sevenslings.com for free, which are usualyl $50, just need to pay shipping. Since I heard a lot of good things about these slings from online sources months ago, I decided to get two of them. I mean, just paying shipping for recommended slings must be a pretty good deal, right? They're usually so expensive. Seemed like a pretty safe bet, plus some of my friends got them too for the good deal. I'm also planning on making a ring sling later on of my own.

 Here's the ones I bought, images taken from the sevensling site:


Northern Lights Sling:


Lucky Pink Sling:
(I had to buy this one because when I saw a close up of it, it just looked so much like Beauty and the Beast to me with the roses and the red and gold, which is what I'd like to decorate our girls' room with if we have a girl.)




December is flying by pretty quickly now, and I'm getting really anxious to be able to start buying nursery items. I'm super excited to buy a crib and diaper changer to start fashioning the room into what it'll look like once baby gets here. My plan is to buy furniture now, and then leave clothes and diapers until towards the end of the pregnancy. Since this will be a summer baby, I won't need many clothes, basically just onsies and recieving blankets, so it's not too much to stock up on right away. Next year I can slowly start getting the little items, but for now I'd love to start seeing the big items coming in!

No comments:

Post a Comment