I feel like a lot is suddenly changing. My belly looks bigger now and feels hard, my ligaments and pelvis have been hurting like crazy from all the stretching, and the grossest thing I've found so far - I'm getting that belly line I was hoping wouldn't show up. I don't want a hairy line! Thankfully it doesn't really show unless in the bright light so far.
We got a printer for Christmas, so this week I'll be working on printing out the best picture of each week since 4 weeks and putting them in my pregnancy journal (plus hopefully copies of the ultrasounds!) It'll be nice to fill in all those blank pages with lots of pictures.
Last night around midnight, Dh and I came to a compromise on a boy name, and we have the first name for our girl picked out. We've got the middle names for the girl limited down to three that we both like, but I'm not sure if we'll stick with them since now that he put on his positive input on some of the names I really like, I'm doubting them and finding things wrong with them.
I've been having some severe, migraine like headaches since the last week. I told my doctor, and he okay'ed taking tylenol and excedrin for them and encouraged me to take something when they get too painful. Since he told me that, I've managed to lose my tylenol and excedrin. I'm going to have Dh pick up more tonight, but in the meantime my head is throbbing. It also seems like I get sick on my stomach whenever I get these headaches.
I got a $20 giftcard for Shutterfly that I'd like to use, but it's up by March and I have no ideas on what to use it for. I'm hoping something sparks, because I heard a lot of positive things about it.
Also, I noticed that my top ticker has moved up a knotch, to where the baby is really looking like a baby!
Here's this week's pictures (not the greatest, but my headache is preventing me from taking them over!) Also, Sophie wanted to join in and see what I was doing, so she's in the backround of some of these.
Note: I'm wearing extra large pants here. My butt isn't huge (or at least not yet!)





No comments:
Post a Comment