Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 4, 2011

She's Here!! She's Here!!

Our beautiful little girl is here! Born on July 2nd at 10:17 AM after many hours of labor, Katie Belle (Katherine Isabelle Keller) came into the world.

I've been working on an epicly long birth story for a while yet, and not even half way through, so that'll be posted when I get done (working on the phone typing it up is a very slow way to do it, but computer usage is very hard with one left hand!)

For now, I'll just post some pictures: (with many, many many more to follow!)





















3 comments:

  1. Im guessing the last one is your last pregnant picture? And did you actually let Bill cut his hair?? She is absolutely beautiful. I cant wait to meet her and hear her birth story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she's beautiful!!! Big congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete