Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's

I have too many name ideas for the amount of children I want. I wish I could do themes, if not for all of them then for pairs. These two close ages kids are named after classic authors, these two after classic characters, and these two after...cooking. Yes, I sorta like a cooking theme. Except I only found one cooking name I'd like, which is Julienne. I'm learning how to Julienne carrots right now as well. Anyway, I can't stick to a theme. I originally wanted all K names for girls. That didn't work, our current name has no K's. I also wanted double L's in at least one of the names, as I have all double L's in all three of my names, Bill has them in two of his names, and Katie does as well. It would have been a subtle, neat tradition. I tried to do it with our girl name but it doesn't look quite right. Such a shame. So, no themes here, just fun ideas.

We're slowly creeping towards midnight on Katie's first new years eve. She must know that it's a night when everyone is supposed to stay awake as she has had nothing but two minute naps. Sorta sucky, as I want to be part of the party we're having. Not as easy with a sleepy baby who doesn't want to miss a moment of fun!

She currently is getting her nap in while nursing. Well, not really nursing as much as she won't let go of my nipple. I'm sure Katie will at least get to see her first new years ball drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment