Speaking of me not sleeping, Katie was up until 5 AM. And she wasn't just awake and happy, she was awake and angry that it wasn't play time. Even Bill, who usually sleeps through everything, couldn't sleep through her whining. It was not a fun night. She slept through the morning but unfortunately once Bill got up, I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep. I'm tired! Katie decided that she'd take her nap while I walked up to the store - I think she did it out of spite, just to make sure I couldn't sleep through her nap as well. She's a revengeful little girl! Lol.
Also clearly I'm going to have to always keep a close eye on her. I put her in the swing yesterday so I could get some dishes done. I put YouTube on my phone to her favorite blues clues clip and she was happy. Well that clip is exactly two minutes long so when five minutes go by and I still hear something playing, I got suspicious. I turned off the water and checked on her - she was there watching a clip about some French Canadian guy explaining guns and explosives! HOW did she manage that?? It was just on blues clues and other options for blues clues two minutes before. Clearly she's goin to be my troublemaker! Lol
I love plopping Katie in a sling and going for walks. She does so well. Sometimes I take her to the store just to do a random shopping trip and she behaves so nicely. I dressed her up today in nice fall clothing since the weather was nice and put her in the maya sling and headed up. She enjoyed the sun and watching things go by and fell asleep as we reached the store. She stayed asleep while I fooled around looking through aisles and the walk back home. She finally woke up when i sat down!
Here's some pictures from today:
This was my baby at 4:30 AM. Notice how she lacks any sleepiness, and in fact seems wide awake:
This was her when I was dressing her. I added matching socks and bow to this as well. About two seconds after I took this picture, she spit up 4 times on the dress. Velvet and spit up do not go together!
In the swing while I got myself ready to go
Baby is definitely more stylish than me. lol. Here's some pictures of her in her new sling:
This child looks NOTHING like me! Who would have thought that would happen??
All hidden away, this was when she began to wake up
No comments:
Post a Comment