I'm not pregnant!
Yes, I know everyone already knew that. But after two weeks of reoccurring nausea, I was getting worried. Bill kept saying I wasn't, but then would joke that I was having morning sickness. I didn't feel pregnant, but I didn't think I felt pregnant with Katie either. So I waited over a week, and when I felt sick again last night and this morning, I figured I'd put my mind to rest.
I was a little worried at taking it, as I remembered when I was ttc, I would get so depressed to see the not pregnant signs. Not this morning though. I felt nothing but relief and felt excited that I wasn't. It meant that I had more time, we didn't have to stress out, and I could devote more time to Katie being an only baby. I actually went to Bill beaming to tell him. Of course all he said was "alright", but he has been saying I wasn't this whole time outside of jokes. So anyway, phew! Had I been, I think I would have been a sobbing puddle of guilt for a while.
I got my wedding rings back today. They actually came in about a week early, so I was delighted. Now that they're replated, they're super shiny and perfectly white gold. My engagement ring hasnt been white gold in a long time, it was a light yellow gold. I've never been fond of gold, so I definitely wanted to get it taken care of right away. For the first time, my engagement ring and my wedding ring match perfectly together, and all 30 diamonds and shining perfectly at the same time. It feels good to have them back again. Besides my stud earrings, they're the only jewelry I ever wear.
Katie went trick or treating at the mall yesterday. I dressed her up as Sophie and put a blue tulle bow at the doggy ear. I then matched it with a black and blue tutu that I made the other day, and she wore pink sleeves/pants underneath. She wasn't too happy about the standing in long lines to get candy she won't eat part, mainly as she was tired and hungry so we didn't stay too long. But it was still her first Halloween. With the Halloween parade, carving pumpkins, and going trick or treating, I think we celebrated this holiday fully.
No comments:
Post a Comment