Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A bit of change

I decided that the blog needed a new look besides just "pink". Not sure if I'm going to stick with this one yet or not, but it's something new! I also updated some things like my about me section and took off some of the "i'm pregnant" things since I'm not anymore.

While I was looking for backrounds for this blog, I got sorely tempted to make another for baking and cooking. They have some really neat backrounds for blogs like that! But the problem is, I so rarely have time yet to cook or bake, despite my want to. I can't wait to get back to making pies, that seemed like what I was best at! So maybe sometime soon I'll try another blog so I can keep track of what does well and what I shouldn't try to make again!

That's about all that is new...Katie didn't really sleep again last night even though I was sure she'd have to pass out by now, but she's still sleeping in very short stints. Maybe today? Right now she's enjoying her swing again and talking to her ceiling fan. She's my little cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment