Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 20, 2010

CD 24...or maybe soon to be CD1?

I've made peace with myself about AF coming. At first, I was a bit freaked. This was the perfect month, I'm racing against a short clock, it's what we really wanted, I'm ready for it, I have a beautiful crib picked out that really wants to come home to my nursery. These thoughts got me a bit pouty, but I'm feeling better. There's next month, and the month after that. It doesn't have to be this month, as desirable as it was.

 I think I can keep this attitude, as long as I stay away from thoughts like I only have eight years and not think about my nursery upstairs, begging to be filled with the eagerness of an arriving baby.

 I just wish AF would hurry up and come if she's going to come, and go quickly. I'd love to have just a fun, relaxed day at the beach this Saturday instead of toting around AF's baggage on a three hour drive each way, then spending all day there. It would be a great stress reliever and a good day to get away from baby on the brain. So AF, if you must, come now. If you won't, please stay away and make me ace that pregnancy test. Either way, please don't daudle. Give me at least that.

No comments:

Post a Comment