Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

5 DPO...

I'm now 5 DPO. I've become a bit obsessed over this pregnancy stuff, and anything and everything that goes on with my body I overthink and wonder if it's a sign. Everything. I can't stand up or sit down without something hurting or feeling odd and I wonder, is this something? I already have a daily updated list of possible symptoms...despite how early I am past O'ing! These include:

* Mild daily cramping over the last 3 days
* bad heartburn, started two days ago and caused shortness of breath
* Last night I woke up dying of thirst. I literally grabbed the first drinkable thing I found and just chugged!
* lots of pregnancy dreams (though I know that's not really a symptom)
*Huge amounts of fatigue, especially today (tho it is a rainy day!)
*Last night I burst into tears, over my husband not wanting to clean up a little doggy poo. I cried for over an hour and he was so lost! lol
*bad lower back pain (but I was also on a bunch of roller coasters just a few days ago. Don't usually get sore from them, but maybe I did?)

 Also, my puppy is glued to me. She wants to be on my lap at all times. I can never sleep in anymore because she always wants to spend her mornings lying with me on the sofa. Does she know something I don't? I don't count her as reliable though, because she did this before a week before AF showed up two months ago.

 This TWW is killing me. It's so very long!

No comments:

Post a Comment