Here purpleness looks a little strange, but seems to bring out the light blueness of her eyes! lol
I'm determined to never ever get this again. Yogurt and probiotics for me every day! My purple covered nipples burn so badly, nursing is hellish. I bled last night too, something I haven't done since Katie was only a week old or so.
Here's a few pictures of Katie's Halloween costume. Not sure how girly or dressed up I'm going to make it though, I might just put a pink bow at the ear and be done.
Now that Katie is sleeping better and mostly through the night (she no longer wakes up much to nurse every hour), I'm going to try an experiment. I moved the bassinette back into the bedroom and at least when she's awake she loves it. I'm going to see if I can get her to sleep in there for part of each night (you know, more than the two minutes that she would do as a newborn). If it doesn't work, no biggie. I love cuddling up with her. But if it does work, it's one step closer to getting her ready for the next baby. We have plenty of time for her to get prepared for that though!
I've been on a big cleaning frenzie for days. The house isn't showing too much improvement, which is disappointing, but so far I've caught up with the dishes, bleached the sinks, kept everything completely wiped down and clean, organized the tables, working on catching up with laundry (both washing and folding), scrubbed out the bathtub, collected all the trash from all three levels, cleaned out the fridge, vacuumed and shampooed the carpets, made the bed every day, organized the bedroom and nursery and swept from the second floor to all of the first floor. Seeing that I've been on the go every day, Sophie needs medication stuff three times daily, Katie also needs med stuff multiple times a day and I've been exhausted, that's quite a lot done.
No comments:
Post a Comment