Nothing much new here besides I finally got my 30 week pictures done. Today Katie is super hyper, since the time I woke up to currently she's been making my stomach disform into the oddest of shapes. My belly is constantly being pushed and it seems like she's learning how to crawl up my uterus, or at least that's what it feels like. She seems to dislike children crying just as much as Sophie hates it as well - today we were visiting Bill's family for Easter dinner and my one year old nephews were there, and kept crying. She went crazy on me and flipped out the entire time they cried. Either she'll be a quiet baby (fingers crossed) or she'll be just as annoyed with the noise she's making as the rest of us are.
I was terribly grumpy this morning, since nothing at all seemed to fit - and what did fit seemed to drape over me and look gigantic, which obviously didn't make me happy. My belly is getting so big and uncomfortable now. Sleep is definitely a bigger struggle, now that it always feels like I'm struggling to breathe or my back is in agony thanks to the weight of my big bump. I feel like it grew a lot in the last week or two, though it's not really reflected at all in this week's pictures since their far away ones. From my viewpoint, I'm huge.
The pictures are a bit dark thanks to sunlight bouncing off the floor and creating shadows from beneath. I tried to fix it, but there wasn't much I could do:




No comments:
Post a Comment