28 weeks today! Did I sleep through the last week? It sped by. It took until nightime for me to even remember that I changed weeks. It didn't even occur to me last night, when I usually look everything up. It's really starting to slip away from me!
I'm working on getting things put together at the moment. Here's the list I came up with for what I have for the nursery and baby so far:
Crib
Dresser
Changing Table
4 Quilts
25+ receiving blankets
car seats
stroller
infant swing
baby toys
hospital bag
diaper bag
1 crib sheet
changing pad
changing pad covers
bibs
crib mattress
bath tub
desitin
hamper
6 onesies
Tonight I'm planning on going to the store and picking up baby socks, scratch mittens, mattress cover for our bed, and diaper changing stuff. I'd pick up more labor snacks, but that doesn't seem to be working well, seeing that three granola bars are missing from my labor bag already...
I thought there was more to update on, but my eyes are burning for sleep so I'll just post pictures instead (beware, belly looks huge!)
Psst....you need to change your title above from Second Trimester to Third Trimester.
ReplyDeleteUnless of course, you are still in denial that it has arrived so quickly :)
Oh yeah. I forgot about that completely.
ReplyDelete