Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

29 weeks, 6 days

One day left before the big countdown really begins. I'm mainly spending it sleeping (what else is new?) I really wish I could spend the next ten weeks sleeping though. I'm exhausted and stressed from everything that needs to get done!

 Just this morning I was feeling a bit better because I remembered back two weeks ago when I felt like I was so overloaded in things to do. But I got them all done and it wasn't that bad. But now I have to redo some of them, and I have like triple the amount of work to do!

 I ended up passing my glucose test, but since it was only by one point I have to get the diagnositic three hour test. I'm also still borderline anemic, so I need to raise that and get retested the same time I have my glucose test. If I can't raise that, and if I fail the three hour test, I get kicked out of the birthing center. Which may not be an issue anyway if the insurance doesn't cover the standard $3,000 out of pocket payment (besides the 5,000 that they'll probably cover!), which we'll hopefully find out about tomorrow. We also had to wrestle with the pediatrician today to sign the papers they were refusing to sign (another way to quickly get kicked out of the birth center! sheesh!) . I have mandatory classes that I need to take as well - SIX of them, since the $100 class we went and paid for at the hospital didn't count. (As if bringing along a big red folder to all my appointments with "homework assignments" didn't make me feel like I was in school instead of prenatal appointments, now I have legit classes!) I also need to go through orientation, which can't be done when I'm at any of my appointments or classes, but has to have it's own special appointment. There's at least something going on once or twice every week just at the birth center itself until I deliver this baby!

I just want to sleep!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey sleepyhead wheres this weeks pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming tomorrow probably. I wanted to do some nice ones, and since I'll be dressed up tomorrow, I might as well do them then!

    ...That and I forgot about doing them the last few days. lol

    ReplyDelete