*Note - my mirror is not terribly dirty! These pictures were taken before and after a shower, with the hot water running. So it's just steam!
I feel so huge! I terrified myself this morning that I might of had a super light stretch mark over my hip that was maybe a half inch long or a little less. Bill looked at me like I was crazy as I ran from room to room to look in bright sunlight while pulling my skin back and forth to see if it was a real stretch mark. Even as he was walking out the door, I made him get a close up look and tell me. He calmed me down a bit by saying something along the lines of "If you have to look that hard to see if it is one or not, then it probably isn't." I kept looking after he left, but finally chalked it up to not being one. Not that I won't keep a close eye on that area for the next few days.
I seem addicted to german chocolate with cream cheese frosting cup cakes. I made some last night and I honestly can not stop myself from eating them! I have an entire little bag of dark chocolate that I've barely touched, but I made 21 cupcakes last night that are dwindling fast. I'm somehow going to have to resist making them again, because I'd get so fat so fast on them. I've been torn between pushing some off on Bill so I don't eat every last one of them, to being possessive and wanting them all.
I also made my first fish dinner last night! I fried up Hallock with fresh lemon, rosemary, sea salt, ground pepper, and celery salt. It turned out much better than I thought it would, I was so pleased! I really struggled with trying to make it perfect, and it came out super tasty. I paired it up with au gratin potatoes, garlic and cheddar mashed potatoes and sweet cream corn.
(The second batch cooking:)
My second batch was super tasty, but the fish broke up a bit:
I've been experimenting with other things as well. I made my own garlic bread two nights ago and made more an hour later. I HATE anything with garlic in it, I gag at the smell and can't stand the taste. But, I love garlic bread. Go figure. I made a big batch of choo choo wheels (that i found at an amish store since they no longer show up on Redners, Weis or Walmart's shelves) and garlic bread and ended up barely eating my beloved choo choos because I loved the garlic bread taste. It was super easy and will most likely be a new addiction for me.
Still sick, btw. I think it's sticking around just to torture me, because Bill bought some delicious looking ice cream the other day and I won't touch it until the sickness is completely gone. Especially now that the sickness is all in my nose and chest, any dairy would make it flare up. Still, I keep opening the freezer just to look at it. I've never been such an ice cream fiend in my life.
I've been so exhausted today that I've done little than sleep or relax. I woke up and made a big breakfast that was supposed to be for both of us, but I ended up being not hungry at all so I didn't make my portion. Lately when I cook, it's more just because I really enjoy seeing the finished product rather than actually being hungry. I ended up making Bill some eggs, toast and grits, then packing him choo choo and fish leftovers for lunch. Within two hours of being awake and doing only that, I was already so tired that I went to lay down on the sofa. Once Bill left, I did some baby research and cleaned up from the breakfast, then slept for two hours. Still exhausted after waking up, I barely got anything done more than vaccuming, showering, taking care of Sophie and drooling over the thought of a well put together V&S Italian sandwich and cheese fries. I'm not sure if it's a pregnancy thing or a sick thing, but I'm really hoping it goes away. I have such a big itch to get the laundry done and do dishes (really!) but my body won't let me.
No comments:
Post a Comment