Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

24w, 5d

Finally, I got around to taking belly pictures. While I was at it, I turned around and took a picture of our new railing that Bill put up over the weekend (it's SO much easier to get up those steep stairs now, and it looks like it's always been there.) The stairs also look much nicer after a much much much needed vaccuming.

I also took about four hours out of yesterday to clean our bedroom closet. To give you an idea, the top shelf was so full everything kept avalanching down, and there were so many clothes, shoes, and bags on the floor of the closet that it was almost knee high. The clothing that was hung wasn't organized and it just seemed like anything was thrown in there. (I'm very big into cleaning closets atm).

 This is how it looks now:

There's no other real updates I can think of, so here's the belly pictures:



My uterus is so high now that it's often hard to breathe. My lungs feel like they're all scrunched up in there now. It's very uncomfortable. I've been reading that in third trimester you're not supposed to spend much time reclining back when you sit because it makes the baby turn posterior from the position, but slumped back is the ONLY way I can breathe anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you really got BIG since last week !

    You look Enormous now !!

    Now I know why you weighed 138 on Saturday (the GoodWill scale didn't lie ) !!!

    Your belly really looks like a GIRL to me !

    Daddy agreed, he said definitely GIRL too !

    Your belly looks so much like mine used to get, like a GIANT topeedo out the front !

    Oh and why do you have Skippy Peanut butter in the bedroom on top of your cabinet ? Is it for a late night snack or something "kinky" I don't want to know about. Sounds sticky ! (said in my best Veggie Tales voice).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't weigh 138. That's with a jacket and sweatshirt over my normal clothing and shoes on. I'm 132. I'd have a better idea of what I weighed at the moment if the scale was with me instead of in your van with my baby blankets.

    It's not Skippy, it's Jif. You know we put the peanut butter into the dog's kong ball when we go away, I've told you that before. Stop having such a perverted mind! Peanut butter wouldn't even work well for that stuff. It would just be messy and sticky and the dog would go nuts. The smell of peanut butter is her favorite thing.

    I only look giant from the front...

    ReplyDelete