Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

25w, 5d

100 DAYS LEFT! How can it be going so quickly? I'll be in double digits tomorrow, that's just crazy! I'm both filled in anxiousness and reluctance to see the pregnancy end. I'm really enjoying it, I'd rather it not race ahead of me! But I say that every week...lol

 For some reason, today I'm really feeling close to baby with every crazy movement and kick. It's nothing different from any other day, but every time my belly starts shifting from the baby, I get a rush of hormonal affection going through me. Not that I don't usually look down at my belly in fondness, but today it's really stealing all of my attention and making me really feel so much love for this baby.

 Maybe I'm a little thrown off as well because I'm getting a cold. It's made me miserable and grumpy in every other area of the day except with baby. I hate having to get up every few minutes to pee when the baby moves, and dislike when the baby smacks my stomach and makes me want to throw up, but even so I'm only feeling delighted in the baby's movements. It's like a little ray of sunshine through my grumpy day.

 I keep feeling like the baby is growing faster than my belly. Especially at nighttime, my belly feels super tight like it can't stretch over the baby any more. Despite that, I think I've gotten even bigger over the last few days. I can now use my belly as a little table, which I didn't think I'd ever get to.

I hope baby likes orange juice, or at least that my belly remains agreeable to it, because I've been chugging it down today to help with my cold.

 Also, two more days until the gender ultrasound. Keep your fingers crossed that we get a proper potty shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment