Did you get a scale yet, if yes, how much are you weighing now ?
I'll bet you gained a few pounds again, which is good because you were so thin, a little weight will look really good on you. Make you rounder and curvier (spelling ?)
Hey, can you post a full on pic, so I can see you from the front ? I need to see your shape to see how you are carrying, I can assess better then whether you are still looking "boy or girl".
I don't know if it's just my camera phone or what, but it's really hard to take frontal pictures. It may be just because I'm trying to take them myself. But they don't come out well, and it's hard to see. It usually makes my stomach look completely flat.
I haven't gotten a scale yet, but I'll probably find out my weight next week if they do my vitals, which they do every other time.
I don't like this little weight. I feel huge already, but at least it feels like it's all in the belly so far.
Yay Belly Pics !!
ReplyDeleteYou look like you are really starting to pop !
Did you get a scale yet, if yes, how much are you weighing now ?
I'll bet you gained a few pounds again, which is good because you were so thin, a little weight will look really good on you. Make you rounder and curvier (spelling ?)
Hey, can you post a full on pic, so I can see you from the front ? I need to see your shape to see how you are carrying, I can assess better then whether you are still looking "boy or girl".
I don't know if it's just my camera phone or what, but it's really hard to take frontal pictures. It may be just because I'm trying to take them myself. But they don't come out well, and it's hard to see. It usually makes my stomach look completely flat.
ReplyDeleteI haven't gotten a scale yet, but I'll probably find out my weight next week if they do my vitals, which they do every other time.
I don't like this little weight. I feel huge already, but at least it feels like it's all in the belly so far.
Holy belly, Batman!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, it's starting to grow!
ReplyDelete