Delta Venetian Convertible Sleigh Crib, $199.99:
Davinci Kalana 4 in 1 Convertible Crib, Honey Oak: (249.99)
Stork Craft, Rochester, Natural (149.99)
Da Vinci Parker 4 in 1 convertible crib (249.99)
Stork Craft Aspen Stages Crib, Natural (219.99)
Stork Craft Chelsea 4 in 1, Stages with Drawer, Oak (119.98)
For diaper changers, I'd like to have something that lets me have certain things easily grabable (like diapers) and other things like clothing to be kept in a drawer or something so they don't get dusty or exposed to dog hair.
Badger Basket Natural Sleigh Table with Cart (169.99)
Badger Basket Changing Table with Hamper (169.99)
Badger Basket Sleigh Style with 6 Baskets (179.99)
Delta Cenetian Changing Table (149.99)
StorkCraft Aspen Changing Table (149.99)











If you think crib shopping and baby shopping is fun, give it a few years, you will be in ecstasy to "homeschool curriculum" shop !
ReplyDeleteI never in a million years would have believed how incredibly exciting and obsessive it can be to shop and plan for homeschool curriculum, but....there it is !
Personally, I think I like the "honey oak" color the best. It has a warm inviting "feel" to it.
I like the furniture in the honey oak pic the best also, I like the crib motif and also the drawers in the diaper changer. Those canvas drawers in the other changers will attract pet hair and stains like nobodies business and also all kinds of critters and bugs can get inside. I like the wood drawers better, they will keep out pet hair, dust balls and any kind of pesky critter around.
Also, the wood drawers can hold up much longer then canvas "bags", if you want to have this last for all "10" of your Duggar kids, you are going to need to think wood and heavy duty design. Just saying..............
But....that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.
I didn't even think of the canvas bags attracting hair. They definitely will. Diaper changers with all wooden drawers are expensive. But I'm looking at #1,2,4.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if honey oak is the right one. I need to see it in person. I'm hoping to get a really light wood that doesn't look cheap and crappy. I want it to be a bright room. I think honey oak may clash with the brown/blue theme, where as the natural would go really well with it. But honey oak doesn't look as cheap. I really need to see things in person though.