Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 14, 2011

Baby shopping tomorrow!

Today is already exhausting, and nothing has happened yet! I spent half of the night running to the bathroom dry heaving with a migraine, and the rest trying to sleep while sitting up. It was no fun, and I got very little sleep!

 Bill and I have been following the Dave Ramsey's money plan for a few weeks now, and every week we've been looking over it, writing everything out, and occasionally tweeking it (today we realized we completely forgot about calculating all of Sophie's things - food, vet bill, toys, etc. So we need to fix that for next month). Anyway, at the end of it, we realized that we can afford the crib, diaper changer and a glider tomorrow! I was looking through the coupons and Babies R Us has the really nice, pretty gliders I've liked for a hundred dollars off, so I'm going to look into those. Here's what they look like: (I like the lighter colors, and the fabric zippers off so you can machine wash them). They also recline back.


Carter's Sleigh Glider and Ottoman Combo






 I was looking at the book "A Baby Is Born" today. I couldn't believe some of the pictures for 16 week old babies. They're so formed and baby looking now, instead of odd looking. The baby is really getting to look "almost finished". I still can't believe I'm three weeks away from being half way through this pregnant. It feels like it's gone so fast...I swear it feels like I've only been pregnant for a month, maaaaybe two. Definitely not four! Every time I remember I've been pregnant since October and that it's now January, it seems so strange.

 They say that third trimester at least goes slowly, but I doubt it at this point when first and second have flown by so quickly. I wish my migraines were so quick to disappear as each week is. They seem to be the only thing that slows everything down and lasts a very long time.

 Just saw a commercial for Longhorn Steak House. Do we have one of those around here? Because I really need to go to it. The food looks amazing. I've been craving steak and mushrooms for a good two weeks now.

2 comments:

  1. Longhorn steak house is what they are putting in up there by Cabelas. It should be opening really soon if it isn't opened already.

    Don't forget I am picking you up at 9:45 tommorrow morning for book sale, Red Lobster and Goodwills. If you want, Bill can meet you down there at GoodWil and then we don't have to "rush" all the way home.

    Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxiously awaiting to see your purchases!

    Oh, and the nearest Longhorn that I know of is down near King of Prussia. There might be one in the Allentown area, too. But the steakhouse in Hamburg - Logan's - is apparently even better than Longhorn according to DH. (It's amazing how long it takes for stuff to come up here from the South. Like Uggs. DH says they were the huge thing in GA when we were in 8th grade...and it took how long before they were huge here?? lol anyway, just a stupid side note...)

    ReplyDelete