Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 19, 2010

Food Cravings; 8w, 1d

It seems like all I can dream about is food lately! Yes, all day and most of the night I'm very sick, but that doesn't stop my brain to constantly be thinking about yummy food it wants my stomach to be filled with!

 So far, I've had amazingly vivid dreams about:

 Bojangles chicken (ugh, I SO want this now since this was last night's dream)
 Bojangles' biscuits, mashed potatoes with beef gravy and corn (same dream as above)

 cheese steak
 mini chocolate donuts
 Egg McMuffins
 Steak, Egg and cheese bagel sandwiches
 taco bell bean burritos soaked in mild sauce
 regular mashed potatoes buried in sweet corn
 pulled turkey bathed in gravy
 tuna fish subs
 tacos
 chicken parmasan
 Chik Fil A regular sandwiches with lots of pickles
 McDonald's Filet O Fish overflowing with tarter sauce
 Wendy's Chicken bacon sandwiches
 chicken bacon salads
 cheese. I love cheese
 white toast with melted butter
 almost anything with salt
chinese food (multiple nights' dreams)
 Subway chicken BLT
 Lou Ees (local pizza place that makes heavenly pizza crust)

 And this is only in the last five weeks! I suppose it could be worse, seeing that I hear a lot of women have been having nightmares in the first trimester. I'm just plagued with the overwhelming need of immediately going out and buying whatever food I just dreamt of. lol!

 Meanwhile, baby is now the size of a raspberry (aww) and is moving around a lot according to the charts. I'm super anxious to be able to see baby in just five days! Maybe we can even celebrate by picking up Bojangles chicken....

 Also, since I've been growing out of my last two pairs of pants, I ordered some on sale french terry cloth lounge maternity pants. I was going to buy a couple pairs of bigger sweatpants, but since maternity was cheaper, I figured might as well! Can't wait until my legs are warmer (one of the pants I'm wearing that fit are capris - which means my calves are cold!) and my stomach can be more relaxed without having to keep my pants unbuttoned and half zipped!

No comments:

Post a Comment