Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

8w, 5d - Ultrasound Tomorrow!

MY ULTRASOUND IS TOMORROW!!!

 (in case you can't tell, I'm jumping out of my seat in excitement).

 I had my medical history/pregnancy information call today with the doctor's assistant and went over everything from my history with cancer to me being correct about the due date should be June 30th according to dates. So now I'm all ready for tomorrow's appointment at 3:15.

 My stomach is all jittery just thinking about it. I'm excited and nervous and jumpy! I can't wait to see that everything is okay and to see our baby. DH took off work for the day to take me, so it'll be special to see our baby for the first time together!  I'm so on edge that I'm sure I'm going to be stupidly crying in front of the doctor as soon as the baby shows up and I hear the heartbeat!

 I have a feeling I won't be sleeping tonight - or I'll be waking up really early to get a shower and then sit and wait! It's the one time I wish my doctor appointment was early morning instead of so late in the day! I'll be a mess tomorrow. Another reason why 3 PM is bad is because morning sickness really kicks in at that time, as does exhaustion. So, the combo at the doctor's should be interesting. Hopefully no one wears perfume so I won't be dry heaving (or worse!) in the waiting room!

 I'm so glad to finally get to go there and sit among all the pregnant women and be apart of them! When I had cancer, I was always surrounded by pregnant women and I'd be the only one there with something depressing inside my body instead of a little miracle growing like the others. I love that I'm finally apart of them! I get to be there and smile in excitement with my husband next to me instead of being jittery in fear! I'm so eager to finally turn that doctor's office into a positive experience instead of one in fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment