Down day. Doctor still hasn't called me back, had a lot of stressful stuff going on, pulled a muscle in my thigh while getting my jeans on today and my pup has been a little terror.
Heard about Lily Allen today, which was upsetting. I remember being sad hearing of her first miscarriage. This time I'm pregnant and hormonal - and she was six months pregnant when it happened. That's so scary - going so far into the pregnancy and it still happening. It gave me tears and chills. There's so many scary things that go along with pregnancy. =(
Besides that, I didn't feel too sick today. I've been very tired but couldn't nap - which means I'll feel like I was run over by a train in about an hour. Having a lot of trouble getting around since I pulled my muscle so I hope that goes away. My stomach has been all twisted and crampy - hoping all is fine. It seems normal enough.
In all the pregnancy rush and my muddled pregnancy brain, I forgot all about taking my ring to the jewler's and getting it cleaned/inspected. It was supposed to be done in October - I'm wondering if I can beg them to write it off as still October. I'd hate the lose my lifetime warrenty on it.
Meanwhile, the doctor thing is causing me a lot of stress. I'm starting to get emotional about it now. I'm really worried about the idea of an eptopic, or anything going wrong with this pregnancy. I'm so scared that if something goes wrong, it'll kill my last chance to have children. I really want to make sure all is okay and get it checked out - I don't think I can rest easily until then. I've been so happy to have a baby - I can't imagine never being able to have other children if something went wrong. It would kill me.
I'm calling again tomorrow (hopefully I can keep my emotions in check) and try to get through. At this point, I'm debating switching doctors. I can't risk this happening every single time I have a concern or need to be seen during my pregnancy. I really don't like the idea of changing doctors, but I also really don't like this added stress of not being able to get ahold on him.
I think it's really crappy that your doc still hasn't gotten back to you. I would be considering changing docs as well.
ReplyDeleteI was so sad for Lily Allen as well. It's heartbreaking and I can't imagine the pain she must be feeling right now.
Hoping you hear from the doc soon, and that your leg feels better. :)
Yes, I definitely think it's crappy too - which is what aggrivated me so much today (more on that in my next post). Hopefully I'll hear from him tomorrow, since he again didn't call today.
ReplyDelete