I'm six weeks today! I'm pleased to say that this last week went pretty fast. Can't wait to reach 7!
I finally got ahold of my doctor today. Seems like there was a bunch of miscommunication within the office, so I'm really glad I called again, though I was feeling pretty foolish! I always got the same receptionist every time I called to check up, so I felt pretty bad to keep nagging at her. But I was granted for an early first check up and ultrasound on Wednesday, November 24th at 3:15. The day before Thanksgiving! What a great little gift to have for the holiday! I'm so excited to see that everything is okay and to ease my fears. I'm eager to hear the little heart beat! I'll be almost 9 weeks by then.
I'm very sick today. Seems like I can't get near food or even stand up without gagging or worse. I'm also very tired - I fell asleep earlier sitting up on the sofa! Six weeks seems to be hitting me pretty hard.
My snoogle pregnancy pillow has been working wonderfully. Instead of rolling back and forth so much that the sheets of the bed come off and bunch around me, I'm now sleeping soundly through the night. It's great to cuddle into. Which is good, since I need a lot of sleep lately!
Just took my 6 week belly pictures. Definitely have a bloated belly - I can barely fit into any of my normal jeans anymore!




I have nothing to compare to since I don't know what your belly looked like before you were pregnant, but that looks a very defined baby bump already. I'm beginning to wonder if there's more than one in there. I never got morning sickness until well into my 7th week, and my clothes felt and fit fine weeks after that. Your growing very quickly. I've only ever seen women who've already had at least one show so quickly. I won't be surprised if when you go in if fine two little beans.
ReplyDeleteMy stomach was completely flat before. I have a picture of me at 4 weeks somewhere that I can post for comparison.
ReplyDeleteI usually bloat a bit for periods, but not to this extent. I've been assuming it's just the bloating thing that everyone talks about, but who knows? Hopefully I'll find out at the end of the month!