Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 8, 2010

6 weeks, 4 days

Wow, for the first time I've been so tired that I couldn't remember for the life of me how far along I was - I had to go check! I'm three days away from 7 weeks - wow does time go fast. It really feels like just last week I was waiting to see if my period would be late.

 I've been getting sicker and sicker by the day - literally. Every day I wake up and I feel it a bit worse each time. Today I have a terrible headache, and since we were driving for three hours this morning, the morning sickness was kicking my butt.

 Late last night, around 1 - 2 AM, Dh and I were watching the movie Nine Months (with Hugh Grant) and they were talking about cravings....suddenly I got the worst craving for a McDonald's Egg McMuffin! I couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't concentrate on the movie. Nothing in the house would suffice. I begged DH to go get me one, but he looked a little helpless. Afterall, they only sell them from 7am - 11am. A bit hard to get your hands on one at 2 AM! Thankfully, since we were hitting the road this morning anyway, he drove me up to McDonalds first thing to satisfy that craving. I feel much better now and can go on to eat a salad. lol

 The sciatic nerves in my back are striking me now. I couldn't walk for a good twenty minutes yesterday from it coursing down my leg. A new symptom - one that isn't fun at all and won't go away after the first trimester!

 My stomach is getting big. I know people on my baby boards say that it's just food, though it's hard to believe because I used to have the flattest belly just a few weeks ago - I couldn't puff it up no matter how much food I ate. I'm eating much less now and my stomach is bloating a lot - must be everything rearranging and expanding.

 I realized that I never put up my original 4 weeks picture, where my stomach looks like normal. Here it is, me at 4 weeks:

Here is last Thursday, at 6 weeks:

Quite a bit different! I'm really excited for the ultrasound - can't wait to see baby! Two and a half more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment