Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 29, 2010

9 weeks, 4 days

My morning sickness is no longer 24/7! Sure, when I am sick it's worse than usual and results in throwing up, but it's no longer all day! I'm pretty excited about that. I couldn't imagine ever feeling better from this first trimester stuff. I just got used to it over the last almost 6 weeks, and now it feels like I'm finally breaking through it as I'm closing in on 10 weeks.

 Speaking of which, I'm almost out of the first trimester, which I'm super happy about. I think I'll throw a little party when I hit 12 weeks, because I've had my sights set on that week for so long as my goal line. I can't wait to be in my second trimester and feel all of the symptoms start falling away.

 I got my first pair of maternity pants over the weekend. They're so comfortable!! I got them on sale from Walmart and they fit comfortably and have so much room in them - something I'm no longer used to! I think I have three pants (two of which are pjs!) that still fit me around my hips and waist. Not sure how everything is expanding, since I don't *see* it expanding and I've only gained about two pounds since getting pregnant (even that I'm not sure about, since I hadn't weighed myself for a month or so before getting pregnant).

 I'm debating on going to the hospital next month for the defect testing for Baby. Basically, the doctor's office accidently scheduled me for it and said I could cancel it if I didn't want it. I haven't cancelled it yet because I wanted to go to see Baby at 13 weeks on a good ultrasound machine. But my doctor said they take bloodwork, which I really hate getting, especially at that hospital since the nurses there are very incompetant in that area. I need to get my normal pregnancy blood tests done this week, which is why I don't want more taken that isn't mandatory. But I think I'll regret not seeing baby at 13 weeks, so I guess I'll end up just sucking it up.

 Christmas is really helping to keep me calm and give me something to focus on. This is our first Christmas in our home, so it's a big deal for me. I can't wait to see how the whole house glows from Christmas spirit. We're planning on getting our tree this weekend to set up, and a few decorations to kick start the season. I keep seeing a bunch of ordiments about Baby's First Christmas, which makes me anxious for next year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment