Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 23, 2012

Today's Loot

I love Spring! Not just for the weather, the fun, and the better clothes, but for yard sales!

They haven't even started yet and I'm already on a roll. We went to a baby expo today and inbetween Katie having complete screaming breakdowns (her tooth popped through this morning, and her second tooth is forcing it's way out next to it. It looks painful!) I found some awesome stuff.

My favorite thing, amidst the disney movie, clothing, ribbon board, Blue's Clues wall runner, an extra sling, and toys was the crib set I found. I never got a complete crib set for Katie. I never needed one, as all you need in a crib set are the actual sheets.  It's $300 wasted dollars. BUT, I found one today for $12 and it was absolutely perfect and I had to have it. Can she use half the stuff? Not yet, but she will when she moves into her toddler bed (such as the blankets that she's too young for.)

It's in Ballerina Princess theme. It's sparkly. It has so many matching pieces! All with sparkly ballet shoes and princess crowns and adorable pink girly things. It's lovely! It has a big quilt, a looong bumper (that's so detailed and nicely made!) a diaper hanger, two two fleece blankets, two crib sheets, a filmy, silky crib skirt, and an embroidered princess pillow. The washing machine is currently fighting me on washing the bumpers, so I have no pictures of them but I took pictures of everything else. It's hard to see it well in the dim light, but it's beautiful!



(Do you see the cute 3D tutu?)






This goes so well with the theme I had already started. Here's her Piggy bank princess ballerina pig and a ballet shoe lamp on her dresser. On the other side of her room are tutus hanging up:



Here's some of the other things I got today:


Already hanging on her wall:

No comments:

Post a Comment