Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 9, 2012

Disney Baby

There was quite a few things I've been meaning to write down the last few days and haven't gotten to. They all are hiding from me now, as I can't think of what they were. However, I do have some very fun news!

Katie will be going on her very first cruise in September, and it'll be a Disney Cruise!! I'm so excited, I can't wait until she can go meet all of the Disney characters. She loves going out and loves to say hi to everyone, she'll be a blast on the cruise. I can only imagine that if she loves people, she'll really love big animated characters walking about! I'm going to be making her some princess dresses for the dinners, some micky mouse and disney character jumpers to wear during the day, and I'm going to either make or buy some Disney pjs. She's already such a Disney kid, but she'll really be all decked out for the cruise, complete with matching hair bows for everything. She'll be the cutest thing ever!

Speaking of Disney, I found a way to get Katie to sit for fifteen minutes at a time or so while I get cleaning done or cooking. Last week I discovered that Pandora radio carries all of the Disney songs from the movies and broadway versions. So I've been hooking my phone to the stereo and blasting out Disney songs - Katie loves it!

She's in a terrible mood the last few days though, as her first tooth is popping through (and it's very sharp! My nipples are in agony!). It looks like the two bottom ones are trying to poke through at once and she's not a fan of this at all. Either am I!

She also has learned a new word the last few days. We've been trying to teach her the sign for UP, because she's always asking to get up. Instead of learning the sign, she learned the word! So now she always starts yelling "Up, Up!" louder and louder until she gets picked up, while wiggling her fingers to try and throw the sign at us as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment