Here's some pictures I took, most of them won't show how weird it looked in real life because I couldn't get the angles right and she was moving so often that I had very little time to snap them (she HATES the camera!) but you'll get the idea.
Not sure if you can see enough to understand this one, but the exterior of my entire belly is lifted up (you can see the ridges best on the top and bottom), and my belly button looks like it's in a crater (it actually looked like it was returning into it's innie form for a few minutes. I so miss my old belly button!) tt was like she decided to lay in a circle on the surface:
This was when we were laying down watching tv - Bill had his hand on top of my belly and feeling Katie go nuts underneath. Then when he moved it away, I happened to glance down - and saw this! It was more extreme before, so imagine the first picture but with the bump even higher:
When it finally started to return to normal (basically, when she realized I was taking pictures and decided to quick hide, though she couldn't get all of her down, so there's still a small bump):
These were later that night, when I decided to lay on my side. She completely laid all on the side that was downwards, which left me with my right side being flat and stretching to uphold her, and my left side looked like a hammock! (I guess she likes the idea of hammocks, because she does this one all the time:)
I found today some pictures that now I know were better left not seen. I teared up just looking at how thin and in shape I was before I got pregnant, and how cute things looked before everything exploded into pregnancy. Here's what I looked like just a month before finding out I was pregnant: (I was bikini shopping for a beach trip in September. I can't tell you the last time i could fit into those jeans, let alone seen them so baggy and loose!)




No comments:
Post a Comment