32 weeks today! Dampened a bit only by the fact that my test results for my 3 hour glucose test are still not back yet (I was told they'd have them yesterday, now they're saying to try calling tomorrow about them.) Such suspense! I'm not sure if I want to know the results, but dreading them has been pretty terrible.
I seem to be getting my morning sickness back. Going grocery shopping last night was just like going shopping months ago - just getting anywhere near the meat section was gagworthy, and everytime I go up and down the stairs lately I feel like I need a bucket awaiting me! Plus, I seem to find everything in the kitchen revolting and am having a hard time eating anything in there - everything seems so very unappealing now. Strange enough, anything at any eat out place looks amazing! However, sleeping has actually been improving somehow. I've been going on daily walks in addition to using the exercise ball and 45 minutes of walking in the house and getting cleaning done. I've been basically sleeping in a coma at night, waking up only to pee about twice a night. However, I'm still exhausted all day even with the better nightly sleep.
I'm working on my hospital bags today - thought they were nearly finished until the midwife gave me a list of things to pack. I was here thinking i was overpacking, as I always do, but apparently I'm actually lacking! I also bought a bunch of things online for the aftercare, and I'm planning on buying an inflatable birthing pool in the next few weeks (I found the perfect one, I just have to make sure the midwives will allow me to use my own since they charge $75 for a holey plastic inflatable pool that they use on everyone. The one I found is only $28 brand new, and it has an inflatable bench inside it!) Just not sure how to get the water back out of it since it doesn't have a drain...
I've been noticing that baby's movements have been much more pronounced (and even painful!) for the last two weeks. I was thinking it was a big growth spurt, but I've also read that there's now more baby than amniotic fluid so the strength of the baby can be felt a lot more. It's pretty crazy how my belly shakes and rocks now, and very uncomfortable when I'm sitting or laying down because my lungs are so very squished! I'm hoping I can get into the chiropractor's next week (they're not there at the moment) and hopefully he can fix my back and maybe help me to breathe a bit better again.

No comments:
Post a Comment