Baby is moving like crazy all day. Hard to guess when it's sleeping, since I felt it all night and into the morning. I'm still adjusting, sometimes when I feel kicks right when I'm waking up I get a bit panicked, then remember it's just baby moving around.
I'm breaking out so badly now, I know it's a little my fault, last week I had a little too much chocolate. But this is getting ridiculous! I'm hoping washing my face more will make it go away, but I doubt it. My body seems to handle hormones in all the worst ways!
Not much to update on, hoping to still get the crib in the morning and work on setting it up on Saturday. It took a good two hours just to get the dresser together, so I'm assuming it'll take quite a while to put all the pieces of the crib together, more if we get the diaper changer. I was hoping to have a fun, relaxing Saturday to celebrate Valentine's Day, but each day we put more and more chores on the list to do. We're completely packed for shopping, doing things around the house and getting things done. I'm hoping we still have enough time to go to dinner and put the nursery things together.
Not much else to update since yesterday, so I'll post some pictures. Had Bill take them this morning before he left for work, he was still half asleep so most of what he took came out pretty blurry, some had his finger in the photo, but I managed to get a few that were okay. (Maybe I should have waited until tonight to get them done, but I definitely am not that patient!)





No comments:
Post a Comment