Katie is 10 months old today!
Her doctor appointment is tomorrow, I'm excited to see how much she's changed and grown in the last three months. She's definitely quite a bit taller though I'm not sure if she gained much more weight.
Katie is now eating often. She hates puree anything, even applesauce. She only likes big kid food. She eats pasta the best, and finally likes pancakes.
Her favorite thing is still her doggies, and going for walks. She actually cries now at the end of the walk when she realizes she's back home - she loves to be out and exploring! Unfortunately the weather hasn't been great lately so she's stuck exploring inside.
She can stand now though she hasn't perfected balancing yet. She can get herself into the crawling position, but she tries to reach for something with one hand and falls on her face instead of utilizing her other limbs. She's definitely getting it though! She can also pull herself up when she falls backwards or sideways.
Katie loves to wear skirts. She loves bare legs. She also loves changing time, when her shirt gets taken off because she loves to feel her belly! She also likes playing with her hair, which she has tons of. It's growing like a weed, and her curly pigtails are adorable.
She's really lost all of her baby look, she now looks completely like a toddler, hardly resembling a baby at all. She's been like that for a while now, I guess - most people have guessed that she's over a year old for a while now.
She loves to repeat words now. She'll babble away trying to repeat things I say, or what Bill or Blue's Clue's Steve say. She often surprises me with how good she is with parroting! I've been trying to teach her what the words she repeats means. So far she knows (both says and understands) Hi, Bye, Momma, Dad/Dada, Up and a few others. I'm never teaching another kid how to say up again! It's all she says all day!

No comments:
Post a Comment